Total online: 2
Saturday, 24 Jun 2017, 1:18 PM
» Server Maintenance Update and Valentine Event
Server Maintenance Update and Valentine Event
All servers will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, February 8, 2012, at 5am PST / 7am CST / 8am EST / 1pm UTC/GMT (see other time zones). Estimated downtime is approximately 5 and a half hours.
With this maintenance:
- Announcing our Valentine's Day event, the Valentine Cakes event begins. Discuss the event in its dedicate forum thread.
- The L2 Galleria and L2 Store have been updated with new items. Also, the bonus items in the Adventure Pack and Destiny Pack have been changed to new ones. Stay tuned for more details on this tomorrow.
- To enhance account security, a mouse-based PIN (Personal Identification Number) system has been added to the Lineage II game interface. Read about how to set up your PIN number and other FAQs here.
- The time zone settings of Chronos, Shilen and Magmeld servers has been changed to their new voted-on server times.
Chronos changes from GMT-6 to GMT-2
Shilen changes from GMT -6 to GMT(+0)
Magmeld changes from GMT-6 to GMT-2
- The final pre-queued batch of Magmeld Server Transfers will be processed. If you are queued to transfer, please make sure you meet all the eligibility requirements as listed on the transfer details page. All failed transfers since January 18 will be processed in a later maintenance; more details on this will be posted separately in the future.
- The number of Vitality items a player can use per week has increased from 5 to 7. This was done to improve the balance between XP amounts and the effect of Vitality items.
- As part of the level 20 chat restriction, the whisper block has been added. Now, a character under level 20 may not whisper unless they have been whispered to by another player, and may only reply to that player.
During this time, the L2 Galleria, the forums login, the Path to Awakening login, and the NCsoft.com login functions will be unavailable.
Views: 667 |
Added by: Shynevile
| Rating: 0.0/0||