Total online: 0
Thursday, 24 Apr 2014, 4:06 PM
Guest I hope you will enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the Prophecy Clan Website
Our clan was build to gather best players of Lineage 2 (the #1 MMORPG) and our clan staff are professional Lineage2 players. For more information about our clan feel free to browse our public forums and other public pages.
Are you the BEST that we are looking for? then please click here
and fill up our online form (NO registration required).
PRIVATE SERVER: We hope this server will be stable and we can stay for long. Our clan is still open to any suggestion for a stable server that we can stay (most of the servers get DDOS nowadays).
Please leave us a message at Notification Box. Thanks.
P.S. Suggest for Private Server with less grind more on PvP.
Prophecy Clan @ L2Element Looking for Active PvP Team Player.
System Download link http://l2element.com/indexaaae.html?page_id=29
Nobless Quest Step:
1. The whereabouts of prophecy-1: subclass level must be level 75, go to Goddard town and meet Serena to take the quest of nobless, the soul of test quest.
2. The whereabouts of prophecy-2: Serena knowing well the fate of the invisible part of the prophecy is because eating monster called party, killing monsters and import fragments of the prophecy of the fate of future decreed that should be able to see clearly.
3. Serena's annexe: go to north of hot spring area to take treatment of snipped the prophecy by killing the eatin monster (it is look like medusa).
4. The whereabouts of prophecy-3: After you obtain a fragment of the prophecy of the town when you return to Serena's annexe Goddard town. Unseen footage of the prophecies will be able to see clearly. Video of the prophecy of the water goddess (EVA) bar ends to say you need help, if the contents of the Serena, to where the bars are sent to the water goddess.
5. Heed the c... Read more »
I post here so I can reach some of our clan members who are not online in-game and to see what is the real reason why we do this action. Thanks!
It is impossible for FO to cancel war... so all players below 85 must be transfered to sub clan ProphecyII until war is over (We are forced to kick some low level members in clan, and we hope you will still join us... at our sub clan ProphecyII)
FO have 170+ members and lots of 85+
To ALL low level members if you will still stay you will lose lots of EXP. This actions is for your own good and to level up fast.
The best part is, I can still do boost leveling you if you are under our ProphecyII Clan.
Cos of one A**Hole in our clan thats why FO have declared war to us. As you all know FO have 170 members and war with them will just mean 7 days with no exp , no daily and so on that's why we we made sub clan ProphecyII
so all members below 85 can be transfered there and continue to lvl up. 85+ members can stay and have some fun in pvp ( like I will for sure) of go to ProphecyII
if you do not feel ready yet.
More info and questions here http://prophecy.ucoz.com/forum/4-219-1
Page Reads: 598 |
Added by: Charon
Date: 15 Feb 2012
All servers will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, February 8, 2012, at 5am PST / 7am CST / 8am EST / 1pm UTC/GMT (see other time zones). Estimated downtime is approximately 5 and a half hours.
With this maintenance:
- Announcing our Valentine's Day event, the Valentine Cakes event begins. Discuss the event in its dedicate forum thread.
- The L2 Galleria and L2 Store have been updated with new items. Also, the bonus items in the Adventure Pack and Destiny Pack have been changed to new ones. Stay tuned for more details on this tomorrow.
- To enhance account security, a mouse-based PIN (Personal Identification Number) system has been added to the Lineage II game interface. Read about how to set up your PIN number and other FAQs ... Read more »
|« April 2014 »|
| || ||1||2||3||4||5|